Saturday, October 25, 2008

My Halloween Party!!!















































































I had a Halloween party last night with my friends. The people i invited were Ali,Logan,Mary,Dayzha,Bodini (Auston), Adrian, DJ, Fred and Cullen. Dj, Fred, Cullen didnt come i was sad but i managed.:) I love my mom she is AWESOME i am grateful that she made it all happen. Thank you so much i love ya mom!!!!!:) We played twister and it was funny!! We played Halloween TABOO, IT WAS SO MUCH FUN. We had teams me adrian and Ali were the Creepy Crawlers and Auston, Logan, Mary and Dayzha were The Jack'os!!! We bobbed 4 apples and i was the one who got the most. I got the first one and then Dayzha got 2!!! It was so fun we got SOAKED!! Then me and Adrian sang 4 them we sang No Air it was FUN!! I had a lot of fun with everyone!!! I love my friends they're so fun to be around!!! 10-24-08 Also I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited 4 Cullen's bday party!!!!!!!!!!!! Cant wait!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Your Mom ROCKS Arianna!!!!! What a great Mom to do all that for you and how great of you to give her some credit on your blog!!! You go girl!
Love,
YOUR ROCKIN' MOM!