These pictures are all of me having fun over winter break!!!! I went to Flagstaff and i brought my best friend Ali along! We went and stayed in a hotel and ordered pizza and watched a movie! Then the next day we went sleding and played in the snow. But sadly this was before christmas and i didnt have my camera then and my mom didnt want to bring hers. Then i went shopping with my mom after christmas and i bought some clothes with my giftcard @ Tilly's!!! Then i went to go see bedtime stories and i took Logan another good friend of mine along!!!! It was a really kool and funny movie i would TOTALLY recommend it!!!!!!!!!! I had a great time over winter break but i am so glad to finally get bck to school!!! I reakky missed my friends and i missed volleyball!!!
Monday, January 5, 2009
Some of my winter break!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment