Thursday, July 2, 2009

R.I.P - Alexus Nicole Duncan







My sister Alexus Nicole Duncan passed away Monday, June 29,2009. My sister was an amazing example to me and my brothers. I know she is in a better place but my life was so fun & adventurous because she was a part of it!! i remember the first time we met was at the church picnic & i think we were 10 years old when we met each other. She had just finished going to her promotion & got to wear a BEAUtiful dress & i told her now you can see me in a beautiful dress next year....but i know she will still be with me thru everything!! She was an amazing dancer & was always worrying about her health she always pushed me to work out but i wouldnt EVER!! I think i am going to now :) I miss my sister, dish-washin singin buddy,106 & park buddy, stay up late & laugh at each other :) I miss you, you will always be my BIG sister. You will be missed & never will be forgotten. Rest in Peace +

3 comments:

Jason and Michelle said...

Arianna,
I am sorry to hear about what happened. We love you very much and pray for you! I did not know Alexus but, she sounds like an amazing older sister and Friend.

Love,
Jason

Kristin said...

Beautiful pictures and words for a beautiful person. You are in our prayers.

stephanie said...

Arianna, I am soo sorry about your sister! If you ever need ANYTHING you can call me!

Ali E.