Monday, July 27, 2009

ARE WE CRAZY OR DID IT DISAPPEAR??




Yesterday after we all were really hungry my mom got out the pizza dough from Fry's and there were bugs in it!!! OMG!! what the heck is wrong with these people so matt looked up pizza dough then made it it was disgusting it was like paste!! Then after that nasty dinner we were all looking forward to Cheesecake homemade :) We take out the Whipped cream and the thing aint got any tops on it so how the heck are we going to get it out!!?? Did the top disappear?!! WE'LL WE HAD A GOOD TURN OUT SO FAR :) I LOVED IT!! GOOD JOB MOM IT WAS GREAT!!

2 comments:

Holloways said...

Okay, I am NEVER buying pizza dough from Fry's! That is so nasty! Anyway, you will have the honor of seeing me in a couple of weeks because I will be back at Gateway! I know you all missed me!!

Jason and Michelle Ellsworth said...

Arianna! I saw a girl yesterday at work that looked So much like you and I realized I just had to "Say hello"! How are things?! You're out of school for the summer still yah? I hope you're enjoying the summer break!

And hello, nasty!--about the bugs. and delicious about the homemade cheesecake--yum! You'll have to pass on the recipe (thats Jasons favorite dessert) and that size is perfect for me. (sometimes cheesecake is too rich for me--and I LOVE sugar. =])
Love you!