Saturday, August 15, 2009

Bonding time........some wat??.....

BUT MY SALAD LOOKS THE BOMB!!!
Its a Caesar salad....my fav! of course my dinner looks great....


AREN'T I A GREAT CHEF??....lol not really....


Whoops!! I broke a plate....that wasn't supposed 2 happen....


my mustache :B im so weird but who cares...
WHATCHA GUNA DO??


Lila my Lil house maid!!


i cut a tortilla to make a quesadilla and *WA-la*
awkward.....:/


She is so cute :) i love my sister...
lol u have a double chin! :P


me being GOOFY :B


lila took this picture of us.
She says "just like u alannia!"
p.s she slurs my name....

she took it herself


me playing gh3


me again

lila playing!


Lila playing the drums!!! go girl!!

I am babysitting my Lil sister Lila and its been an interesting night.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for babysitting Arianna! You are a great big sister! Love,
Mom