I am sorry my life has been really crazy and BLOGGING was the last thing i was going to do....so while i havent been blogging this is what has happenened...i spelt dat wrong. Anyways 2 weeks ago i was in the hospital with an amonia and i am all good now :) I am now in Maine with my best friend Aubs (Aubreigh) She is awesome we have been trying to find stuff to do in their, her house because they're MOVING!! UGH....to virginia beach, i guess thats cool cuz my family also lives there :) I will post later we are going to go get hopped up on sugar!! :) haha peace out!! :^)
~ Arianna foreva and alwaz
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Hey Arianna,
I am glad that you are doing well! I cannot wait to se you in November. Sounds like you are having fun. I hope we can hit up the da beach when you come out here to HAWAII! I know you are going to have tons of fun! Talk to you later.
Love ya,
Jason
Post a Comment