Monday, March 8, 2010

MATTS BIRTHDAY!!!!














HAPPYBIRTHDAY!!




Ok so yesterday was Matt's birthday! We made a oreo ice cream cake! (not out of my dog lol...) We went over to my Aunts house after my blessing and we had food and cake there!!! It was fun!! Matt is 34!!! He's almost OVER THE HILL :p HAHA..JKJK Anyways, I got my patriarchical blessing it was really cool. I dont know how he knows all that stuff about me but i liked what he was saying. I cant really tell you what exactly he said but i know for SURE i am getting married and sealed in the temple and will have kids!! YEAH lil nappy-headed kids!! SUPER EXCITED!!

2 comments:

bananagirl said...

you are amazing and such a role model! i <3 u! by the way this is hannah

Jason and Michelle said...

happy birthday Matt!
and so exciting about your blessing! Its it amazing, and it will be even better when you have a hard copy and get to read it again and again. My advice to to read it often. =] love you!