Saturday, May 8, 2010

100TH POST!!!




Ok so its my 100th post!! whoo hoo! ok so i just spent some time with my best friend cullen we watched Guess Who?, and Wild Hogs!! I love both of those movies, i had never seen Guess Who and it was pretty funnay(thats how cullen would say it :P) We had fun matt made us pizzas and we had cream soda, and yummy candy! I love hanging out with my friends. I had a great time with Cullen. Ok so its my 100th POST....what should i say....well i am singing at my 8th grade promotion, except i dont have a clue what song i am going to sing! haha well i have a research paper due Wednesday and i dont even have a rough draft....i always wait the last minute to do projects. My life has been crazy, but its been better because i have my best friends and my family, life isnt perfect i think life is perfect because of all its imperfectness. im so thankful to have friends that care for me so much! i love u guys!

No comments: