Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Catchin' UP








ME & Kaitlyn(:


<33


me & Logan


Me & my Girls<33>
& of course Logan!


Me. & Courtney



Me & Courtney



Me.Logan. & Austin.


Me & McK


Me& Paul.{watta kidd.}


Lunch with the bEsTiEs(:


Spanky & Bow


Happy New Year! 2011!


New AMAZING camera(:



Ali & Me(:



Crazy Night<33



Me & Kaitlyn!


McK & ME!



Me & Mck {Black Friday Shopping!}


Disneyland<3>


Friends...naww more like family<3>



Me & Cullen on Dumbo(:

I haven't posted anything since November??...Wow. My bad I'm sorry Facebook has like took over my life(: Well i am going to post every week that is my little promise to myself. Well to catch you up...I went to Disneyland with Cullen and his family! Isn't that awesome(: I think so! Christmas was so great! I went to Boston also with my mom and my little sister to visit my Nana. In January one of my friends passed away...He was such a great person and he will be missed. Josh was always there ready to give you a warm hug and to cheer you up if he saw anything wrong. My friends are what make these days so memorable. High school is so much fun and its definitely one of the greatest things i get to experience!(: Well here are some pictures to catch up(:

No comments: