Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Lifes Good Lesson.


So last Saturday i went to a Young Womens Broadcast and i think it was the best so far(: I loved it, it talked about how you should center your life on jesus christ & i think i should do that more often. I know temptations are everywhere and this past week i almost was going to put myself into a relationship that i wasn't ready for and wasn't allowed to be in. I really had to think about it, i knew it was the wrong thing to do so i told the guy i wasn't ready. And because of that i think i dodged a lot of drama, heartbreak & trouble. Im really happy with the decisions i make & im glad i have the friends that i do to influence my good decisions.(: Anyways i also learned that another good valuable lesson, Kill With Kindness. So i went out today and bought flowers for two people that im not really good friends with or maybe just dont really talk to...so i can make there day a little bit smoother. Hopefully i can help them have a better day, & to let them know i was thinking of them.

1 comment:

Brianna Mack said...

you are an amazing person(: I'm sure you really help to make their days better! Don't ever change.