Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Freshman For Only a Little While.

Us girls!(:

Lila

Me & Kaitlyn

Me & Scott in Ceramics!

Kaitlyn & Me

Alix.Me. Mallory.& Courtney!

Cullen & Ali


I kept getting mad at him! He wouldn't smile!

He finally gave in..Cody & Me(:

Off to see Hairspray!

Sleepover at Alis(:

Lila & Me

I am enjoying life as a freshman while it lasts because the year is ending very soon!! I have finals coming up...YIKES! I have pretty good grades & i am trying to get all straight A's!!(: I have made so many friends this year..many experiences, that i wouldn't trade for the world. I have had some really hard times at school & some really easy ones. But i mean that's life right? Thats the challenge im taking up this year and the next 3 years, to be more positive & strive everyday to be better! I'm so excited this Thursday & Friday i have my dance concert! So my dance teacher was pregnant and she was in labor on last Thursday so...hopefully we'll be able to finish our second dance & perfect our 1st dance!(: We're dancing to" Aint No Other Man" By Christina Aguleria & "Chances" By Five For Fighting. They are pretty good dances plus we get costumes! Cant wait for it & the school year to end!!

No comments: