Roman and Kyree
Me and Lizzy
Lizzy
Today i spent a day with my best friends!! I hung out with Ali, Lizzy, Ezra, Roman and Kyree. Kyree is leaving tommorow...i honestly dont believe it, she is truly an amazing person! She is such a great friend, i personally am blessed to have met someone so loyal and positive. So we went to Applebee's and sat at the "bar" area...we got appetizers and stuff then they told the lady it was my birthday which it could be considering its on 2 DAYS away! Anyways...we had fun and then we went to go get Ezra's dog from Petsmart his names Roman too! I love my friends! I dont know where i would be without them... Roman is such a funny and caring guy, Ali is so funny and honest, Ezra is just flat out funny and makes everything better, Lizzy is such a strong and confident girl, and Kyree is just so amazing she gives great advice and is so outgoing and i just love her to death! I am sad that she is leaving but i know its not for long. "Together forever, never apart. Maybe in distance, but never in heart.” I LOVE YOU KYREE MARIAH BECKER....BYE :*(


No comments:
Post a Comment