Monday, February 1, 2010

Friends Forever...

Yesterday i went to church with my best friend ali, it was pretty fun! I enjoyed it then afterwards we went to go pick up our best friend roman. We were headed to the airport to see our best friend leave. We walked with her to check in her bags and when shecame back her eyes were full of tears...I couldnt help but tear up when she hugged me. So we walked through the airport tears in our eyes, When we got up to security we knewthis was the stopping point for all of us.We stood there crying not saying anything, just feeling that nothingin the world would make this situation better...Then Lena and Becky wanted to take pictures of us. It was the hardest thing to do, smile when all you wanted to do was cry. I have never felt more emotional pain about a friend, Kyree truly has changed my life she has made me see that there is good is everyone and that to always have a smile on your face even though its hard. After the pictures we sat down on the floor we just leaned on each other and shed our tears. We all saw in the cornere of our eyes Lena coming to get Kyree....The words came quickly and sharply "Its time to go..." We all hugged and said our goodbye...for now. Kyree has spent a great deal of time making a change in everyones lives and i am just happy that she can make a difference in others lives too. I love her so much she is my best friend forever and Always! I love you Kyree Mariah Becker :)

No comments: