Sunday, October 10, 2010

CRAZY LIFE!!

Brittney & me
ali.me.court

ivan.me.court

multi-colored babes (:


That day i thought of Alexus

i love my twin (:
we were dancing in the Ross dressing rooms




We had opposite race children!

self explanatory


i wrote this on one side...# on the other :P

Homecoming was Carnival Themed



fun night!

I wuv him, he's my best friend

me & Brittney


me.Britt.&Cullen

Lizzy.Ali.McK. & me

I love Dayzha

MCK & ME



Me & Tynan


Holler! i wonder what the people
in the stalls were thinking.. (:


SEXY!




I love her just the way she is (:



Crazy People I LOVE


Courtney's Volleyball game



Freshman team!

OK so i haven't written on here since Fourth of July!! Wow...OK well i started high school at Higley High! Its so much fun, I love high school its way better than middle school! I have gone to three football games and two volleyball games so far. My best friends play those sports, Cullen (played) football and Courtney plays volleyball & the creepy part about that is there both #11! Anyways, so we had homecoming, and i wanted to go with someone so i asked this guy named Logan Johns (: He's in my English class really nice and way handsome. I have a picture of what i gave to him while he was at football practice. Anyways that was super fun doing that he said no he was going with friends, but i still had a BLAST! It totally trumps the stake dances...ugh hate those. I am not going to those dances anymore, they suck, and no one asks me to dance...i have a good idea why. :/ Any ways well i have tons of pictures of what i did over the rest of the summer, alright just a few things i can remember Logan took pics of me & Ali. Went to the mall i don't know how many times but i got to hangout with tons of friends. I recently went to Lizzy's bday party at Peter Piper Pizzas, and after that Cullen came with me to my grandma Junes...and man was that a disaster, Ugh! Anyways i went to the zoo with Cullen and his siblings and i got to push him around in a wheel chair cuz he injured his knee. High school is definitely not how they make it out to be on movies and stuff, everything is mostly the same you have more responsibilities and idk but the campus is pretty BIG! I have A hour, and oh do i hate it! Its at 6:20 in the morning, and its Spanish...i didn't think i could learn another language that early cuz i can barely speak English that early!! I am excited i am going to be trying out for tennis...no idea how to play but i wanna do it so badly i think it would be so much fun! Seminary, oh my goodness! I love that class (: Its so amazing, i love my teacher his name is Brother Sterling. He is such a great teacher and makes me understand the scriptures and that's pretty awesome because I'm clueless. Oh a few weeks ago ward camp out and Cullen and Chloe came along it was fun but freezing! I'm so happy this week is fall break so will update whats happening (: OVERALL LIFE IS GREAT!!

No comments: