I went to the zoo this past Monday with Vanessa and her family and Carson and my sis and mom (: You can tell on my blog that i could care less about the grammar part of it! Anyways i had a fun time and got to know Carson Booher. We were walking and i said that i was afraid of birds and Alec and Carson were making fun of me. As we sat down to see the giraffes a bird pooped on Alec while he was making fun of me..and that right there folks was PURE karma! I had a great time at the zoo, after that we watched The Ultimate Gift with them and then we left. Later i went home had dinner then the cam over for FHE and then we went over there to watch a movie at like 10!! I was exhausted from the zoo that day but i really wanted to hangout and watch a movie. I tried hanging on to watch it but i just couldn't! Me Cullen and Jonah all passed out within the first 20 minutes!! we were tired. I love days like those because you know EVERY minute was worth it! I absolutely love hanging out with the Lucas Family, they are so welcoming such great friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment